HUMS2019 - 11th DST International Conference on Health and Usage Monitoring Systems
The theme of the Congress is “Innovation within a contemporary aerospace industry”. If you wish to submit an abstract for consideration by the Technical Committee, you must also intend to register for the Congress. Online submission is the only method for submitting abstracts.
- Click here to download the AIAC Abstract Template
- Click here to download the Avalon Technical Papers template
Papers will be divided into the disciplines below. (Please note: Maximum page length for full papers is 6 pages)
Abstract Submission Deadline is 31 August 2018. Submit now for your chance to be part of this exciting program.
Chair – Joanna Kappas (DST)
Abstracts are invited covering health and usage monitoring and management for aircraft, land and marine vehicles, and other mechanical equipment.
- Condition monitoring & CBM
- Life and usage management
- Vibration and acoustic analysis
- Wear debris analysis
- Rotor track and balance
- Structural loads monitoring
- Sensors and algorithms
- Verification and validation
- Data science and data analytics applications
- Data management schemes
- Cost-benefit models
- Platform asset management
Please note specific dates below:
31 August Abstract Submission deadline
14 August Notifications and invite to full paper.
1 October 2018 Full-paper deadline
18 November 2018 Reviews returned today
31 December 2018 Final submission due
** For those who do not select peer review, you can submit your final paper by 31 December 2018**