Australian International Aerospace Congress
Welcome to the 18th Australian International Aerospace Congress!
Engineers Australia and the Royal Aeronautical Society take great pleasure in inviting you to the Australian International Aerospace Congress 2019 on 24-28 February 2019. The Congress is being held in conjunction with the Australian International Airshow and Aerospace and Defence Exposition (AVALON 2019), with presentations being held in the City of Melbourne and the Airshow site (Avalon Airport, Geelong).
Our 2019 Aerospace Congress theme is “Innovation within a contemporary aerospace industry” and we are encouraging papers that explore this theme in the following streams:
- HUMS – see below for specialist Conference details
- ISSFD – see below for specialist Conference details
- Aerospace Design
- Structures and Materials
- Aircraft and Space Systems (On-board and Off-board)
- Avionics, ATM and Mission Systems
- Air and Spacecraft Operations
- Systems Support and Infrastructure
- Airworthiness and Space Policy and Regulation
- Additive Manufacturing
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
In addition to the aerospace streams there will be specialist conferences and workshops including:
- 11th Defence Science and Technology (DST) International Conference on Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS 2019)
- 27th International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics (ISSFD)
The Congress is an ideal opportunity for the aerospace profession to network and learn from each other as it provides a platform for more than 350 delegates from industry, academia, research organisation and Defence Forces to explore ideas together and ensure the continuing growth of our exciting Industry.
We look forward to you coming to beautiful Melbourne in February.
Dr Sonja Jenkinson FIEAust